INTERNAL USE LICENSE SUMMARY
DISCLAIMER: This is not a license. This is a summary of DigitalGlobe’s Internal Use License that highlights its key terms. Please read the full Internal Use License text for the exact (and legally binding) terms that apply.
You can license DigitalGlobe imagery products pursuant to an INTERNAL USE LICENSE if:
- You are an individual who wants to use the imagery for your own purposes
- You represent a legal entity that wants to use the imagery for its own internal business purposes
- You represent a government agency that wants to use the imagery for its own internal purposes
Unlimited Authorized Users: You can let an unlimited number of your employees and contractors use the imagery products.
You and your authorized users are free to:
- develop derivatives of the products by:
- formatting, editing, digitizing and/or combining with other data (“Imagery Derivatives”)
- extract geographic features, human-made features, persons or animals and related datavia identification, measurement, and/or analysis (“Feature Derivatives”)
- store, access and reproduce the products and derivatives
- display an extract of the product or a derivative on a website in a non-extractable and non-downloadable
Products and Imagery Derivatives for internal use only:
- You may only use the products and Imagery Derivatives for your internal purposes. You may not use the products or Imagery Derivatives for commercial purposes.
Feature Derivatives for all uses:
- You will own all Feature Derivatives you create and can use them for any and all purposes.
With no right to share:
- You may not share the products or derivatives outside of your legal entity.
For the term you choose:
- Your license can be perpetual or for a one-year term (which can be renewed annually).
System-Ready (Basic Stereo)
View-Ready (Ortho Ready Standard)
View-Ready (Ortho Ready Standard Stereo)
Basemap Standard (offline)
Basemap +Daily (offline)
Basemap +Metro (offline)
Basemap +Refresh (offline)
Basemap +Vivid (offline)
Advanced Elevation Series